How is everyone?....Monday Roll Call

bvohl
on 10/22/12 12:19 am
Good Morning PA!!

I am sitting here in my classroom and I thought I would post roll call. There is testing going on so we don't have any classes in the morning or afternoon.  The middle of the day will consist of lunch duty and teaching kindergarten. WOO HOO!!!

I am hanging in there, some days I am ok, others not so much. But that is to be expected. My brother called me yesterday to see how I was doing. I thought that was nice, we had a nice conversation. This week is busy with a lot of activities (pre-halloween) and such. I am looking forward to going out for a special dinner on Saturday with hubby. It is our 15th wedding anniversary!! Cannot believe it has been that long?!?!?

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

Post if you can....

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jackie M.
on 10/22/12 4:36 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12

Morning Beth and everyone

Very beautiful day in PA...  Sunshine, blue sky, in the 60's...

I had my follow-up with my surgeon and nutritionist.

I graduated to Stage 2B foods.  WooHoo...  I had egg drop soup for lunch.  Was that ever good and no dumping

My surgeon said I am coming along fine and on target with everything.   All my little pains that I developed are from the nerve endings to the skin coming back to life and stuff.  I go back to see nutritionist in 2 wks..  (my birthday)..  

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

musicaldonna
on 10/22/12 6:25 am - PA
Good afternoon Beth and PA!

Happy early 15th wedding anniversary Beth!  Hope that you and Steven have a nice time together.  So glad that your brother reached out to you - it is important to have family especially at a time like this.  I have been getting a few sub jobs at my old school.  Was in 7th and 8th grade last Friday.  It has been awhile since I worked with that age group.  It went well.  I'll be volunteering in 2nd grade tomorrow and 1st grade on Thursday.  I enjoy working with these kids and it gives this new principal and vice principal a chance to see me in action.  Hopefully this will lead to a job somewhere down the road.  I am convinced that I will get a job only by someone putting in a good word for me.  Will hear back next week from the judge whether or not I get the part time clerk typist position.  I am not holding out my hopes on that one.

Hope that everyon is doing well.  I am appreciating the sun.  It is so much easier for me to get motivated when the weather is cooperating. 

Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views